imc FAMOS I - Data Visualization and Basic Calculations
In imc FAMOS I course, the philosophy of signal analysis using imc FAMOS is taught. Practical examples, various graphical display modes, and using basic mathematical functions are presented.
All users of imc FAMOS for the purpose of evaluating or acquiring measurement data.
Skill in the use of MS Windows (e.g., Windows XP, Windows 7, etc.).
- Default settings and options
- basic settings
- individualizing imc FAMOS
- tips and tricks for fine tuning imc FAMOS
- imc FAMOS uUser Interface
- input window, presentation of basic text input
- toolbox with interactive help from the Function Assistant
- creating one’s own Toolbox entries (Favorites)
- variables List with introduction to basic data types
- Graphical display of measurement data
- configuring the display of measurement data (scaling, colors, etc.)
- display styles for measured data (standard graphics, bar charts, waterfall diagrams, color map display, numerical readout)
- visual measuring and reworking of measured values
- Fundamentals of sequencing functions with imc FAMOS
- calculation of data statistics
- signal smoothing and filtering
- processing of measurement data
- basic principles of creating sequences
1 Day (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Next in training session sequence:
imc FAMOS II - Signal Analysis and Automation
Schedule: Currently scheduled sessions appear in our Training Calender.
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.