With Dx-BrakeTemp users have at their disposal a turnkey telemetry system for high-precision measurement of temperatures directly on the wheels of road vehicles. All measurement signals, such as the temperatures at the brake disc, are digitized directly at the wheels and transmitted telemetrically via mirror antennas to the receiver unit inside the vehicle. With its robust design, the system is also well suited for rough environments and road tests in all kinds of weather.
- Precise temperature measurement due to differential sensor inputs with integrated thermal reference point.
- Robust transmitter modules with integrated power supply, waterproof (IP 67) for use in all weather conditions.
- Convenient system check by remote-controlled detection of encoder breakage and additional channels for monitoring system status (battery voltage, temperature in the housing, radio signal reception strength) facilitate monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Highest interference immunity of the telemetry line due to digital data transmission (resolution 16 bit) with error detection.
- Fast integration into existing measurement technology via the standard CAN and analog interfaces.
|Temperature range||-10 °C to 60 °C|
|Sensor inputs||3 or 6 thermocouples type J or K per wheel|
|Sampling rate||Up to 200Hz per channel with 3 channels per wheel|
|Measurement range||Type K: to 1300 °C|
Type J: to 1200 °C
|Dimensions||Height: approx. 50 mm|
Diameter: approx. 100 mm
|Mounting on the wheel||Collets on the wheel bolts|
|Dx-Telemetry Transmitter Unit (SCT)|
|Transmission frequency||Dx: 13 frequencies in the 868-MHz-Band|
Dx-HT: 17 frequencies in the 2.4-GHz-Band
|Sampling rate||Max. 4.6/5.0 kHz per channel (868-MHz-/2.4-GHz-Band)|
|Synchronized measurements||Up to 4 Dx-SCTs (4 wheels)|
|Ingress protection rating||IP 68|
|Power voltage||Battery with 40 h operation time|
|Transmission power||Max. 10 dBm|
|Dx-Telemetry Receiver Unit (RCI)|
|Antenna inputs||2 independent receivers in diversity mode|
|Display||2.83 inch color display, 320 x 240 px|
|CAN interface||CAN 2.0b acc. to ISO 11898, max. 1 MBaud|
|Analog output||6 BNC sockets|
|Configuration||Up to 4 Dx-BrakeTemp|
|Power voltage||9-36 Volt DC|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +65 °C|
|Dimensions||Approx. 170 x 130 x 53 mm (without antenna)|
|Weight||Approx. 0.8 kg|