imc STUDIO covers the entire test and measurement process.
- From quick testing to large scale applications
- From only a few to thousands of channels
- From mobile testing to test stand and production environments
- From experienced expert users to well guided operators
- From setup of autonomous systems to multi-client monitoring of distributed systems
Adaptable software provides as much, or as little, capability as is needed for the test at hand.
- imc STUDIO Standard & Runtime Edition — configures, displays, reports
- imc STUDIO Professional — automates analysis and reporting
- imc STUDIO Developer Edition — allows customizing, and offers control and integration capabilities
Getting results quick requires an intuitive approach towards all configurations & components of the software.
- Assists and guides through setup and configuration processes
- Drag & drop functions dominate configuration procedures
- No programming skills needed
- Linking test results with meta information (e.g., text, pictures, etc.) for intuitive evaluation and assignment of results
imc STUDIO provides seamless integration of hardware and software solutions. It covers all aspects of test & measurement processes.
- Test setup, operation, visualization, analysis, reporting, test process sequencing, real-time test stand control
- Interfaces and plug-ins for third party device integration
- Supports open standards, e.g. IEC, GBIP, CAN, XCPoE, EtherCAT
- Supports different data formats, analysis tools and data bases