Automatic transfer of measured data
imc LINK - remote is closer than you think
Around the corner, out in the garage, or across the globe, with imc LINK you can have full access to your data without the hassle and expense of traveling to your test site, or tracking down your test vehicles.
More than just remote connectivity, imc LINK actually helps you to manage your remote data, automatically downloading and pre-processing your new data.
- independently manages and controls the data to be transferred; if your data or network is only available at night, imc LINK works overnight for you - and each day’s results are on your desk the next morning.
- works with the imc data acquisition systems to manage data transfer interruptions automatically, ensuring data will never be lost; as soon as the measurement system is back online, data transfer resumes automatically
- Seamlessly integrates with existing Internet connections such as LAN/Ethernet and WLAN/WiFi and newer mobile 3G/4G data transfer technologies including GSM, GPRS, EDGE, and UMTS
At a Glance
- Automated transfer of measurement data from imc devices to a PC
- Network independent: LAN/Ethernet, Modem, WLAN, 3G/4G Wireless etc.
- Well suited for intermittent or unreliable network connections, such as mobile measurement systems or remote monitoring systems
- GPS position data of mobile systems may be superimposed on a graphical map
- Automated data reduction, analysis, and reporting in conjunction with imc FAMOS
- Compatible with all current imc data acquisition instrumentation